Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Birthday..................

Hello People,
Its been ages since i have last cut a cake at my Birthday.......... And this Bday was special to me coz, i was turning 21 this year.....................
And i am to join one of the two software companies, i got placed in....... So my mom and dad agreed instantly when i proposed to arrange a party at home..........
I was really thrilled and was looking forward to this day, i also invited my friends, But on the d day, many skipped the party, i was dissapointed.......................
But hey then i invited Uncles and othere neighbours................. But this wasnt what i expected............ Anyways, i had FUN........... Coz this might just be my last Bday at home...............

1 comment:

Avinash Matta said...

belated happy birthday..........i knw its very very late to say this but hwo knows i may not get a chance to wish u again!