Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy being Not Busy....

Sounds Weird, aint it? Well i am in such a weird state presently..... Even though i was the first one to be placed in our college... I am almost the last one to join the company.... And so, i had the previlige of a lot of free time to myself... And right from the minute i wake up, Whenever i see a familiar face, the only question most of them ask is...
"Did u get ur joining date" "What are u doing in your Holidays"
So what have i been doing for all these months of freee time... I wondered one day and tried to recollect all that i have been doing..... Firstly as u have seen in the previous post, I aimed at watching 100 movies in the holidays... So started watching movies ... Lots of em.... And finally got tired of em one day... Then started reading Books... Again Lots of em... I mean i read like one book every 2 days.... Then there came the saturation point.... Then i began honing my Photoshop skills... I began laying my hands on whatever i could find.... and edited it... Then one day... I shifted my focus to editing Music.... Mixing and mashing Music.... And now.... Bloggging...... Who says i am not Busy
" I am Busy being Not Busy"
And donno what i shall do next.... This is Jack.. Jack of All Trades for you...... But hey i dont think its wrong to try everything.... Like the famous dialogue of Abhishek in Blufff Master(Atleast i consider that a good one...) tat In childhood when his friends were asked what they would like to become, some said doctor, Some said lawyers and some said engineers... He said he wanted to become everything... (Interesting,..... right) I plan to be something like that.... I am working on it... Still got a Lot to travel....... Still got a lot of work to do.......

2 comments:

Vivek said...

Man,u'r already a Jack Of All trades,buddy...Yah seems soooo busy...Anil one thing is, i blive an Idle man's brain is devils workshop; (don't worry dear, U'r Ideal man! LOLz)...n all these photoshop experience n all that mixing stuff gonna fetch u sometime r the other...n apart from this, u'r something different frm others...Keep posting on buddy,there r cool.

Anil/Surya Suravarapu said...

Thanks for all those adjectives dude... They are Sweet (You are Sweet, I need a sweet ;))
And my photoshop skills did help me a great deal... It helped me win the highest cash prize in my entire Btech i.e 4000/- at Kerala... These hobbies really help sometimes... :D